Rajasthan Voter ID Card Download Name Wise Voter ID card has gone digital. Introduction of electronic version of Voter ID card, which can be downloaded on mobile phone or computer. That is, now like Aadhar card, Voter ID card can also be downloaded online. Election Commission officials said that the e-Elector Photo Identity Card is the digital version of the Electoral Photo Identity Card and it can be kept safe through means like Digital Locker. Law minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch the electronic version of the voter identity card which can be downloaded on a mobile phone or a personal computer. You can check the voter list of your ward, the entire voter list of your gram panchayat or the name of any person in the voter list. and can also download in pdf
Rajasthan Voter ID Card Kaise Download Kare
This digital version of Voter ID card can also be printed in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. The Commission said in a statement on Sunday that Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch the e-EPIC program and distribute e-EPIC and Electoral Photo Identity Cards to five new voters.
Mobile number should be linked with Voter ID card
You can take advantage of this facility only when your mobile number is also entered in the voter list. If your mobile number is not registered in the voter list then you should get it registered. For this, it will be mandatory for you to give mobile number while registering your name in the voter list. After entering the mobile number and name in the voter list, a message will come on your phone. After this, by downloading the e-EPIC app through OTP (One Time Password), you will be able to register in it and download the new Voter ID Card.
How to Download Rajasthan Voter ID Card
- Firstly the official website of National Voters Service Portal voterportal.eci.gov.in have to open.
- After this, an account has to be created on this website with the help of your mobile number, email address and OTP.
- If you are already registered then you have to login directly.
- Now you will see the option of Download E-EPIC in the left side, click on it.
- After this you have to enter your voter ID card number. If you do not have Voter ID card number then you can also enter the form reference number.
- After this, you have to select your state, and click on search.
- Now your voter ID card details will appear on the screen and below that the option of Send OTP will come, click on it.
- After verifying the OTP, click on Download E-EPIC. Your Voter ID card will be downloaded.
Click on the link given below to download Voter ID Card: Click Here
Click here to download the complete list of your Gram Panchayat Ward: Click Here