National Scholarship Portal in Hindi & National Scholarship Application Form Online : Check Full Details About National Scholarship Portal- National Scholarship Portal is the most excellent solution to apply for any government scholarship and educational loan in a digital way as it is launched by the Government of India. Interested contenders can apply by filling the application form as part of its Digital India program.
National Scholarship Portal Registration: NSP is a digital scholarship program that provides various scholarships offered by the Central Government, State Governments and other government organizations like AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), UGC (University Grants Commission), etc. . Organizes around 50 scholarships among hundreds of crores of scholarship seekers posted on the platform. The NSP has supported the government to receive and serve scholarships worth more than Rs 2000/- crore. The scheme challenges that they receive 125 lakh applications every year, out of which 105 lakh applications are confirmed.
Table of Contents
National Scholarship Application Form Online
National Scholarship Portal is a single platform through which multiple services are accepted starting from candidate application, fee receipt, processing, approval and disbursement of multiple scholarships to the students. The National Scholarship Portal is considered as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
National Scholarship Portal Schemes : National Scholarship Portal covers scholarships for all categories of students like standard 1 to Ph.D. Level, there are three important plans offered by NSP under the following categories:
- central schemes
- UGC Schemes
- state plans
National Scholarship Central Schemes: There are many different departments which are working under the Government of India and they run many scholarships to help the students to continue their future educational career without any monetary stress. Great providers in the field of scholarships include Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Ministry of Labor and Employment (MLE), Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEWWD), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE), Higher Education Department (DHE) and more.
National Scholarship UGC Schemes : University Grants Commission (UGC) is a leading authorized body functioning of Government of India under MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It is established to coordinate, prepare and manage the standards of higher education in India. It is the government that licenses and provides funds to universities across India. Along with this, UGC also offers some scholarship schemes for scholars pursuing college level education.
National Scholarship State Schemes : Similar to the central government, the state government also provides scholarships for the students who are the domicile of their particular states. Various state governments run their own scholarship portal where students can apply, but some prefer to apply through the national scholarship portal. Now, the National Scholarship Portal operates the state schemes of six different states, i.e. Bihar, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Tripura, and Arunachal Pradesh.
National Scholarship The portal is basically a one-stop solution which is taken up as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). Students who are looking for complete details regarding National Scholarship Portal like NSP student login application details are advised to check the below section.
National Scholarship Portal Brief Description:
- Name of Institution: Indian government
- Service Name : National Scholarship Portal Grievance / Feedback
- Applicable State: All India
- Website : www.scholarships.gov.in
National Scholarship Portal
Students can apply for all the scholarships being conducted by the Central Government through the National Scholarship Portal under the Central Scholarship Section.
Eligibility Criteria (National Scholarship Portal):
Applicants belonging to the below given minority communities they can apply for Post Matric and Merit-cum based scholarship schemes.
- Parsi (Parsi)
National Scholarship Portal Login:
- Through the National Scholarship Portal, one can avail the facility of filling scholarship online and many other benefits.
- As already discussed NSP provides government scholarship, the question arises as to how one can benefit from it. It is required by the candidates to register by filling the asked details like academic details and others through the student login panel as mentioned here.
- This will redirect you to a new page containing a list of information about scholarships for which a particular supplier will be eligible.
- Now without wasting much time, candidates follow the steps given below to fill the National Scholarship Portal Application Form.
Check National Scholarship Portal Online Complete Process for Student Login – How to register for National Scholarship Portal? Follow the steps given below to register for NSP Scholarship Registration;
- Step 1: Candidates willing to apply online have to login to the National Scholarship Portal which is www.scholarships.gov.in Is.
- Step 2: On the home page “New User? Press “Register”
- Step 3: New page will appear asking name, gender, mobile number, captcha code and some details, fill it with correct information and after filling it select ‘Register’ tab
- Step 4: After successful registration is completed, you will receive your “Student Registration ID”
- Step 5: Through the “Student Registration ID”, you will be able to login to the account.
- Step 6: Welcome to the Portal, Welcome Page Appeared
- Step 7: After clicking on the “Application Form” tab, the form will appear on your system screen, fill in the registration details, academic details and basic details. Now start filling according to these fields
- Step 8: By selecting “Save & Continue” you will get the application form and additionally fill various important details like contact details, scheme details and upload documents accordingly
- Step 9: Finally, press on the ‘Submit’ tab and >> complete the online application submission process to apply for the scholarship on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Step 10: Do not forget to print the filled application form for reliable reference.
Schemes – National Scholarship Portal in Hindi:
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
Benefits – National Scholarship Portal in Hindi:
- Simplified procedure for students
- better transparency
- helps with standardization
- Creating a transparent database
- avoid repetition
- Integration of various scholarship schemes and criteria
List of documents to be uploaded along with the letter:
- Institute Verification Form (Mandatory)
- Income certificate issued by the authorized officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Student Declaration (Mandatory)
- Self attested certificate of passed final examination filled in the form (Mandatory)
- Fee receipt of ‘current course year’. (mandatory)
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student. (mandatory)
- Aadhar card (optional)
- Address proof (optional)
Participating Ministries in National Scholarship Scheme:
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- University Grant Commission – UGC
- Ministry of Trial Affairs
- Ministry of HRD
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- National Scholarship Portal Features
FAQ on National Scholarship Portal
- question 1 – How do I register for the National Scholarship Portal?
- Question 2 What is the last date of National Scholarship Portal?
- Question 3 -Who are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme?
- Question: 4 – How to submit online application? Do I need User ID and Password to apply for the scholarship?
- Question: 5 – How to track application status?
Request – All of you are requested to share this link National Scholarship Portal & National Scholarship Application Form to your friends more and more on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social network and help them to get good employment.