Today we are going to tell you about what is Rajasthan Ptet and how to prepare for PTET exam. Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) is conducted every year to provide admission to qualified candidates in B. Ed (Bachelor of Education) and BA (Bachelor of Arts) / BSc (Bachelor of Science).
Table of Contents
What is Rajasthan Ptet?
It is a state level exam which is conducted to give admission in Bachelor of Degree programme. PTET stands for Pre – Teacher Education Test. It is conducted for admission to undergraduate degree programs like BAB Ed and B.Sc.
What is the full form of PTET? The full form of Rajasthan PTET is Pre-Teacher Education Test.
CTET Age Limit :
There is no age restriction, however, the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age
Rajasthan PTET Preparation Tips:
To qualify in the Rajasthan PTET exam, students must prepare an effective preparation strategy to compete at the state level. Some effective preparation strategies and tips for Rajasthan PTET exam are mentioned in the points below:
- No preparation is complete without books and a candidate must make sure to consult the best books while making their preparation for the PTET exam.
- Candidates can also download PDF of PTET Books which are available in both English and Hindi for exam preparation.
- It is important for all the candidates to understand the complete syllabus for the exam which will help them to know what topics they have to cover for the exam.
- Candidates have to prepare a proper schedule for preparation and complete it on daily basis.
- It is also important to understand the complete exam pattern which will help them to plan their preparation strategy accordingly and manage time for preparation.
- Candidates are advised to practice previous year question paper properly and solve as many papers as possible so that they can get an idea of how to solve numerical questions in the exam.
- Candidates should also practice the mock tests available online regularly to practice.
The PTET exam is conducted for admission to the Rajasthan B. Ed programme. The exam is of total 200 marks and consists of four sections- Mental Ability, Teaching Approach and Aptitude Test, General Awareness and Language Proficiency with each section of 50 marks each.
How to check PTET Result?
The result of PTET will be declared after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check their result by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website and click on the link to check the result.
- Login using roll number/name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- After that click on “Proceed” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
questions to ask
Ans: The full form of PTET is Pre-Teacher Education Test.
Ans: It is a state level examination which is conducted for giving admission in Bachelor of Degree programme.
Ans The questions come from General Awareness, Mental Ability, Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude and Attitude.