Rajasthan me School Kab Khulenge 2021 latest News Today An agreement has been reached to open schools and educational institutions in Rajasthan. A new guideline has been issued regarding the opening of schools in Rajasthan. Schools from class 9th to 12th in Rajasthan will be opened from September 1, 2021. The Rajasthan government has decided to open schools, colleges and coaching institutes for classes 9 to 12 from September 1, 2021. Under this, academic work will start in the presence of 50% students. First of all schools from 9th to 12th will be opened in Rajasthan School in Rajasthan will be opened from 1st September 2021. Schools, colleges, coaching institutes will start orders issued.
Schools will open in Rajasthan in two shifts from September 1, 2021. The timing of 9th and 11th will be from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm. The timing of 10th and 12th will be from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Table of Contents
rajasthan me school kab khulenge 2021 Latest News
Rajasthan me School Kab Khulenge 2021 latest News Today Amidst the decreasing corona infection in Rajasthan, the government school is preparing to open the college. In this, schools will be opened from 9th to 12th first. In the first phase, schools can be opened for classes IX to XII. It has been agreed upon. Schools will open in Rajasthan from 1st September 2021. In Rajasthan, orders have been issued to open schools from class 9th to 12th from September 1, 2021. Whereas no decision has been taken yet regarding the schools from class I to VIII. Therefore, the schools from class 1 to 8 will remain closed for now.
Rajasthan mein school kab khulega 2021 Latest news Proposed guidelines for students and teachers
Rajasthan me School Kab Khulenge Today News. Schools, colleges and coaching centers, which are closed for children during the Corona period, are going to open from September 1. On Thursday, the Home Department has issued guidelines to open schools from class 9 to 12 as well as permission to open colleges and coaching centers. But there will be no other programs including prayer meetings, sports. Schools will open full time at 5:30 hours, for the cradle of Kovid-19, a separate guideline will be issued after discussion with the Medical and Home Department. Schools are reopening in Rajasthan after about 108 days. Adequate precautions will be taken to protect school children from infection. With the opening of the school, the educational system of the students of rural areas will be back on track again. Guidelines will be issued for the arrangement of masks, sanitizers for children.
Rajasthan me School Kab Khulenge 2021 latest news guidelines
- The conduct of regular teaching activities of the government / private universities / colleges / schools of Rajasthan class (from 9th to 12th) will be started from September 1, 2021 with 50% capacity.
- The educational and non-educational staff of the university/college/school and the drivers of buses, autos and cabs operated for institute traffic, etc. will have to compulsorily take at least one dose of the vaccine 14 days before.
- All coaching institutes of Rajasthan will be able to operate with 50% of the seating capacity from 1st September 2021 with the condition of mandatory requirement of both doses of the vaccine for their academic/non-teaching staff.
- The seating arrangement of the students for the study of regular classes will be done as follows. That the attendance of students in each room should not exceed 50% of the capacity of the room.
- Regular teaching activities of classes I to VIII will be conducted through online mode only till further orders.
- Prayer meetings will not be organized by educational institutions.
- “No Mask No Entry” will be followed.
- It will be mandatory for all students to take written permission from their parents/guardians before coming to educational institutions. Those parents / guardians who do not want to send their children to the institute for offline studies now, they will not be pressured to attend by the institute. (Attendance Optional) and the facility of online study for them will be operated continuously.
- In case any student/teachers/personnel in the institute premises become Kovid positive or a possible infection situation, the concerned room will be closed by the institute for 10 days.
- Schools and educational institutions will be sanitized daily. Items used daily will also be sanitized. There will be a ban on spitting in a public place and there will be a provision of punishment for doing so. The canteen located in the institute premises will be kept closed till further orders. For more information, see the new guideline issued by the Government of Rajasthan.