Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021, Rajasthan Swayat Shasan Recruitment 2021 Notification Online form, Rajasthan Nagar Palika Bharti 2021 Rajasthan Autonomous Government Department Recruitment. Rajasthan Autonomous Government Department, Rajasthan Municipality Recruitment 2021 notification has been issued. Under this, 49 posts of assistant town planner and 79 posts of senior draftsmen will be recruited for the municipal bodies of Rajasthan. Eligible and interested candidates for Rajasthan Municipality Recruitment 2021 can apply online through official website. Online applications for Rajasthan Autonomous Government Department, Rajasthan Municipality Recruitment can be done from 11 August to 25 August 2021. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying online.
- Assistant Town Planner : 49 Posts
- Senior Draftsman : 79 Posts
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years. In this, the age will be calculated as on 1 January 2022. Age relaxation is given to the reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- For general category and other backward class / most backward class applicants of Rajasthan’s creamy layer category: Rs 1400
- For candidates belonging to OBC/OBC and economically weaker sections of Rajasthan’s non-creamy layer category: Rs. 1200
- For applicants of all disabled, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs: Rs.800
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
The essential educational qualification and experience for the post of Assistant Town Planner is as follows:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Civil / Architecture / Planning with Post Graduate Degree in Urban / City / Regional Planning / Traffic & Transportation Planning.
- M.Tech in Planning or M. Plan. Urban/Regional / Traffic & Transport / Environment or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning Architecture from a recognized Institute / University established by law in India with two years’ experience in the field of Town Planning.
The essential educational qualification and experience for the post of Senior Drafter are as under :-
- Post Graduate Degree in Geography/Economics/Sociology of a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics (1 Years. Course) from a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government.
- Diploma in Architecture/Architectural Assistantship (3 Yrs course) or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution.
- Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Draftsmanship with two yrs. Experience in Town Planning/Architect’s office.
How to Apply Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021
- Firstly the candidate has to open the official website lsg.onlinerecruit.in.
- After this, download the detailed advertisement of recruitment and read it thoroughly.
- After this, one time registration has to be done and the online application form has to be filled.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- After this you have to pay the application fee according to your category.
- After filling the application form, take a print out of its hard copy and keep it.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2021 Exam Date
Candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive examination written examination, this examination will be offline objective type. The written examination for Rajasthan Municipality Recruitment is proposed to be conducted in the second week of September 2021. Whereas its admit card will be issued on the official website 1 week before. For more information on Rajasthan Municipality Recruitment Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021, refer to the official notification.
Start Rajasthan Swayat Shasan Recruitment form
|11 August 2021|
Last date Online Application form
|25 August 2021|