RPSC RAS Bharti 2021 Notification Online form, Syllabus, Exam The notification of RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 has been issued. This recruitment will be conducted for a total of 988 posts. Yoga and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of RPSC. Apply Online for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 Can be done from 4 August to 2 September 2021. Before applying online, the recruitment must check the official notification once. Candidates keep visiting the official website of RPSC from time to time for the latest updates of RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021.
Table of Contents
RPSC RAS Bharti 2021 Age Limit
The minimum age of the applicant for RPSC RAS Recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years. Whereas the minimum age for non-gazetted employee is 25 years and maximum age is 45 years. Calculation of age will be done as on 1st January 2022. Age relaxation is given to the reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
RPSC RAS Bharti 2021 Educational Qualifications
The educational qualification for RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021 should be graduate from any recognized university. (A person appearing or appearing in the final year can also apply, but must have completed the educational qualification before the main examination conducted by RPSC).
RPSC RAS Bharti 2021 Application Fee
- For General Category and Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes Applicants of Creamy Layer Category of Rajasthan : ₹ 350
- For applicants of Other Backward Classes, Most Backward Classes, EWS of Non Creamy Layer category of Rajasthan : ₹ 250
- ₹ 150 for all the disabled applicants of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs
- The examination fee will also be ₹ 150 for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes of TSP area and Kishanganj of Banra district and Sahariya tribes of Shahabad tehsil. For more details you can see the official notification.
RPSC RAS Bharti 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for RAS Recruitment 2021 on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
- RAS Preliminary Examination – Only Passing
- RAS Mains Examination – 800 Marks
- Personal Interview – 100 Marks
RAS Preliminary Examination : In this, you will have to first give the Prelims Exam. All you have to do is qualify it. 150 questions are asked in it. All questions will be objective and of equal marks. This paper is of 200 marks. There is a negative marking of 1/3 in this. Questions from General Knowledge and General Science are asked in this. Only you have to qualify this exam.
|Subject||No. of questions||Max Marks||Time|
|1st||General Knowledge and General Science||150||200||
RAS Mains Examination : After passing the preliminary examination, they are included in the main examination. In this you have 4 papers. Each paper is of 200 marks i.e. the main exam is conducted for 800 marks. There are no objective type questions in the main exam, it is a descriptive test. And finally the interview is of 100 marks. Thus the merit list is prepared on the basis of total 900 marks. Right now the Syllabus of RAS Recruitment 2021 has not been released, so the candidates should continue their preparation on the syllabus of the previous recruitment.
|Paper 1||General Studies – 1||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 2||General Studies – 2||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 3||General Studies – 3||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 4||General English and Hindi||200||3 Hours|
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Start RPSC RAS Application form
|04 August 2021|
Last date Online Application form
|02 September 2021|