UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Form: Notification has been issued by UPSC for 339 posts of CDS II recruitment. Under this recruitment will be done for Indian Military Academy / Officers Training Academy, Air Force Academy and Indian Naval Academy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website. Online applications for UPSC CDS II Recruitment can be made from 4 August to 24 August 2021 till 6:00 PM. Candidates must visit the official notification once before applying online.
- Indian Military Academy IMA: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy: 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy OTA: 185 Posts
- Total Vacancy : 339 Posts
Table of Contents
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
The minimum age for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 has been made up to 20 years and maximum age up to 24 years. Age will be calculated as on 1st July 2022. For more details of age limit refer to the official notification.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 Application fee
In UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021, the application fee for general and OBC category will be Rs 200. Whereas the application has been kept free for SC, ST and women of all categories.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
- Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy – Candidates having graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
- Air Force Academy – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
- Indian Naval Academy – Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
How to Apply UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
- Now read the instructions carefully for UPSC CDS Exam and proceed to fill the UPSC CDS Form.
- To apply here, click on “Application Link for Various UPSC Exams”.
- Now click on Part-2, fill the form and click on submit.
- Pay the fee and keep a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Start UPSC CDS II Online form
|04 August 2021|
Last date Online Application form
|24 August 2021|
Part II Registration
14 November 2021